Monday, January 5, 2009

Diaper bag as a purse?


Yes it is true a designer diaper bag,  stylish diaper bag and even a custom diaper bag can be used as a purse. These diaper bags can be used by a Mom or anyone who carries a purse! If you like to be organized and find what you need then you can use a diaper bag for a purse. I have my own personalized diaper bag as my everyday purse.
I use a diaper bag as a purse to carry my needs. My wallet, water bottles,  keys, make-up bag and sunglasses can be found without a worry.
It is also large enough to pack in some of my children's needs. (or wants)
I can easily fit their games, books and snacks in my diaper bag!   And it is  stylish and personalized for my specific needs. 
So diaper bags are not just for babies anymore.  Anyone who wants to be organized can carry a diaper bag and still look stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment