Friday, January 23, 2009

Diaper Bags usefulness


Many diaper bag carriers are fascinated by the practicality and usefulness of a diaper bag. All the compartments and pockets make it so useful. After carrying the JP Lizzy diaper bag for 2 weeks I am a believer. I started carrying the Croc au lait cate tote and I just am amazed at the what I can fit in there and how fast I can find it.
I can find my eyeglasses with ease and carry water bottles for myself and my girls. More amazed were my girls watching me find everything with ease. I can now find a pen when needed and my car keys and cell phone. I just love it and highly recommend it!!! By the way I do not have a baby anymore but my 9 and 13 year old think it is hip and fun! And they like it when Mom can find what everyone needs fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment